Pakistani nationals are encouraged to visit this page in order to apply for a position as a doctor in Pakistan through the M Cadet 7th Batch Advertisement. The Daily Express newspaper sent us this Pakistan Navy Multan jobs Notice. This post is for Pakistani male and female citizens who want to join the Pakistan Navy.
- Posted on: December 6, 2021
- Location: Pakistan
- Education: MBBS
- The deadline is December 15, 2021.
- Vacancies: 1000
- Pakistan Navy is the company.
- Multan, Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center
You must carefully read the acceptability conditions before registering online. Applicants in their fourth or fifth year of MBBS at Government Medical Colleges/Medical Colleges recognised by the Pakistan Medical Commission are eligible, according to the post’s requirements.
- Age limit: Up to 26 years old as of July 1, 2022.
- Male/Female Gender
- Marital Status: Single
- Males must be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall, and females must be at least 5 feet tall.
- After successfully completing academic, professional, and military training, you will be promoted to the rank of Ag Surg Lt.
- Candidates in their 4th (Male Only) or 5th (Male & Female) year of MBBS at Government Medical Colleges/Medical Colleges recognised by PMC as of July 1st, 2022 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Navy Multan jobs
- Online registration for Join Pakistan As Doctor through M Cadet 7th Batch is open from December 5th to December 15th, 2021 via Navy’s website https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/ OR Click Here.
- This link also includes the Online Application Procedure and Eligibility Criteria.
- Offline registration is also available at the nearest recruitment and selection centre.