Armed Corps Center Record Wing Nowshera Cantt Jobs 2023
The information on Armed Corps Centre Record Wing Nowshera Cantt Jobs 2023 is available here. This advertising was taken directly from the Daily Express.
These Pakistan Army Jobs are open to residents of the Punjab Province. Candidates who are employed by government agencies or who are retired military personnel are also eligible. The appointment will be scheduled routinely.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
- Published on: July 25, 2023
- Location: Punjab, Nowshera
- Matriculation and intermediate degrees
- Termination: July 31, 2023
- Vacancies: 02
- Organisation: Pakistan Army
- Address: Nowshera’s Armed Corps Centre Record Wing
A Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-11) and an Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-13) are needed by the Armed Corps Centre Record Wing. Both newly hired civilians and troops in retirement are eligible. The upper age restriction for civilians is 30, whereas the upper age limit for veterans is 45.
Candidates for these clerk positions must have an intermediate or matriculation diploma and be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. To be considered for this position, you must have a typing speed of at least 30 to 40 words per minute.
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-11)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-13)
How to Apply?
- Applications must be delivered to the relevant office by July 31st, 2023, together with attested copies of CNIC, Educational Documents, Domicile, and recent pictures.
- The application must be accompanied by a bank draught for Rs. 500.
- Higher-qualified and more experienced candidates will be given preference.
Armed Corps Center Record Wing Nowshera Cantt Jobs 2023 Advertisement