On March 13, 2021, Punjab Thermal Power Pvt Limited put an advertisement in the newspaper for the recruitment of General Manager Admin & HR, Manager ERP, and other positions.
1. Lahore is the location of the work.
2. Name of the publication: Express
3. Date of Publication: 13th of March, 2021
4. Deadline for applications: March 29, 2021
Punjab Themal Power (Pvt) Lid. (“PTPL”) is a government-owned company that was established to build and operate a 1263 MW RLNG-based Combined Cycle power plant in District Jhang, which is currently under construction. By maintaining high quality standards of building, technology, and service delivery, the plant can produce cheap and efficient electricity and play a key role in resolving the energy shortage crisis. We’re looking for highly skilled professionals to fill the following contract roles, and we’re looking for people who are willing to work hard to meet demanding goals. On the basis of qualification, experience, and expertise, PTPL provides a market-based highly competitive compensation plan and attractive benefits. This is also a chance to be a part of a ground-breaking project. Head Office Lahore or District Jhang Site Office will be the posting place. The following qualifications and experience are needed for the positions:
General Manager, Administration & Human Resources (01 position 2) ERP Manager (01 posifiva)
Qualifications: A four-year bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree (16 years of education) from a Higher Education Commission-accredited university.
Experience: At least ten years of HR administration experience, including at least three years of specific experience in Power Soctor. Experience as a Public Procurenent will be given preference.
4 year bachelor’s degree in computer science or ICA/ACCA/ACMA or other related degree.
Managerial familiarity of ERP implementation and deployment. ERP implementation experience (especially SAP/ Oracle or equivalent) of at least four years is required. An ideal candidate would be a seasoned professional with experience in ERP implementation, such as data standardisation, legacy and data transfer, testing and training, and ERP sport implementation and maintenance.
Applicants must complete a Candidate Information Form, which can be found at HRSG’s website at haps: YON or at Punjab Thermal’s website at hps:/ww.punjabthermal.comidounlcads.
• Applications that are incomplete will not be accepted.
• Academic degrees must come from a HEC-approved university or institution. If you have a foreign degree, you will need a HEC equivalency certificate.
• Where a professional certification / certificate is required, such as CA/ACCA de., the certificate must be confirmed by the appropriate authority.
• Operating experience with a government agency or a private firm/entity registered with the SECP, Registrar of Companies, or some other Repulatory Authority will be taken into account.
• After receiving NOC from their reievart Department / Organization, government employees can apply through proper channels.
Shortlisting will be achieved based on qualifications and experience.
Only those who have been Shertlisted will be contacted for a Test/Interview.
The candidates will be selected in compliance with the Company Manual, Rules, and Policies.
For the purpose of the test/interview, no TADA will be given.
Females are encouraged to apply because PTPL is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicants are expected to conduct a self-assessment in compliance with the requirements before applying. The completed application form, along with a comprehensive CV, copies of academic credentials, and experience certificates from previous organisations, may be mailed to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum size limit 10MB).
On the resume or in the subject line of the email, applicants must clearly state the job title for which they are applying.
If an applicant applies for more than one slot, a new form must be filled out for each one.
The deadline for submitting applications is March 29, 2021.
Obtain a Newspaper Ad