The Pakistani Ministry of Energy (Power Division) is accepting online applications from qualified, committed, and experienced professionals to fill vacancies at the National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (NEECA). This NEECA Jobs 2022 advertisement may be seen on NEECA’s official website.
Ministry of Energy Jobs Latest
- Posted on: April 13th, 2022
- Location: Pakistan
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- The deadline is April 20, 2022.
- Vacancies: 05
- Ministry of Energy is the name of the company.
- NEECA (National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority) Administrative Officer, Islamabad
This post for Management Jobs is for interested professionals looking for job opportunities in the power sector. We’ve included an image below with all of the details on the National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority’s job openings. For further details, candidates can go to https://neeca.gov.pk/.
- Director General – Technical
- Director General Legal & Enforcement
- Director-General Finance
- Internal Auditor
Director General Finance, Director General Legal & Enforcement, Director General – Technical, Internal Auditor, and Registrar are all needed by the National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority.
If you wish to apply for the above-mentioned position, you must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the image below. These positions are open to candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, 18 years of education, and related field experience.
Applicants with international academic credentials must submit a proof of HEC qualification equivalence. NEECA is an equal opportunity employer with the ability to terminate the hiring process at any time and to increase or decrease the number of positions available.
All of these positions are subject to a one-year probationary period. NEECA pays market-competitive salaries and provides a variety of perks. Candidates who are currently serving must obtain approval from their existing departments before applying.
How to Apply for NEECA Jobs 2022?
- Professionals who meet the requirements can apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the time of the group discussion and interview, all documents will be required.
- Only those applicants who meet the minimum qualifications for the offered post will be considered for the written test.
Ministry of Energy Power Division Job Advertisement