We recently came across a job listing for Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs . This advertisement was downloaded from the Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper.
Application requests are being accepted for the Punjab Planning and Development Board’s programme, “Institutional Strengthening of P & D Board and Capacity Building of Public Sector Employees.” Candidates from all throughout the province of Punjab may apply for these new positions.
Planning & Development Board Punjab Jobs Latest
- Published on: November 30, 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Education: Bachelor
- Expires on: December 12, 2022
- Vacancies: 01
- Organization: Punjab Planning and Development Board
- Address: 184-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore, Managing Director PRMPU
Male and female candidates seeking government jobs in Punjab should submit applications for these positions. Candidates may submit applications if they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Research Officer
One is required for the Koh E Suleman Improvement Project. A BA and BSc are prerequisites for applying for these advertised employment. Holders have similar industry experience. Candidates who are interested in applying for one of the aforementioned positions must meet the requirements for eligibility.
How to Apply?
- Interested and qualified individuals may apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- On the provided link, there are also detailed job descriptions and eligibility requirements.
- The last day to submit an application is December 12, 2022.
Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs 2022 Ad