The Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is seeking qualified, dynamic, and experienced professionals for the Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases Program and Hepatitis & Infection in Punjab. The Daily Express newspaper published this advertisement for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2022.
The National Testing Services NTS will be used to fill these positions in the Health Department of Punjab. Applicants with Punjab Province residency are encouraged to apply for the positions listed below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs Latest
- Posted on: March 15, 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Master’s, and MBA degrees
- The deadline is March 28, 2022.
- Vacancies: 6
- Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department
- Primary and Secondary Health Care Department, Lahore
- WhatsApp group link : Group link
- Operator of a Computer
- Statistician/Data Analyst
- Officer of Information Technology
- Health Information Specialist/MIS Coordinator
- Regional Operations Manager
The Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases Program is currently looking for a MIS Coordinator/Health Information Specialist, Computer Operator, Regional Manager Operations, IT Officer, and Data Analyst/Statistician. This position will be filled on a contract basis (extendable on the basis of satisfactory performances).
Candidates with an MBBS, MPH, Pharm D, MBA, MPA, or Master’s Degree in Management Sciences or Social Sciences and at least three years of experience in the same field may apply for the position of Regional Manager Operations.
A Bachelor’s Degree (16 Years of Education) in IT with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or MIS, or Equivalent Qualifications with at least 2 years of experience, is required for the position of IT Officer.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree (16 Years of Education), MBA, MSc, or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Data Sciences are encouraged to apply for the position of Data Analyst/Statistician.
MIS Coordinator and Computer Operator Jobs are open to candidates with a BCS, ICS, FA, or Master’s Degree and 2 to 3 years of experience.
Male and female applicants from the Punjab Province are both eligible. Transgender individuals are encouraged to apply. These are post-specific and non-transferable positions.
The age limit for these positions is also specified in the job posting. The general rule is that the upper age limit will be relaxed. According to the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, this position is contract-based. Individuals of both sexes (male and female) are eligible.
How to Apply?
- Professionals interested in applying can do so online at www.nts.org.pk.
- Following the submission of online applications, applicants are required to pay the application processing fee.
- The career notice contains a detailed procedure for submitting applications.