Jobs in the Punjab Population Welfare Department for 2022 | Online NTS ApplyThe Punjab Government is accepting applications to fill positions for its ADP Schemes. The Daily Jang daily provides us with this Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2022.
For this recruiting, the Punjab Population Welfare Department employs highly skilled, vivacious, and knowledgeable employees. Candidates are urged to carefully read the job descriptions, posting location information, and eligibility guidelines in the adverts.
Candidates from all throughout Punjab Province are eligible to apply for these government positions. Both boys and females are eligible for these openings.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs Latest
- Published on: November 30, 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Literacy, middle school, matric, intermediate school, bachelor’s, master’s, MBBS, and law degree
- Expires on: December 12, 2022
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Organization: Punjab Population Welfare Department
- Address: Government of Punjab, Punjab Population Welfare Department, Lahore
Deputy Director, Data Analyst, Assistant Director, Content Writer, Media Lab Assistant, Audio/Video Editor, Photographer, Plaining Officer, Monitoring Officer, Demographer, Research Associate, System Network Analyst, Computer Operator, Accountant, Driver, and Naib Qasid are all positions that the Population Welfare Department of Punjab is hiring for.
Applications are being accepted for the ADP Scheme “Establishment of Strategic Planning Unit” in the Monitoring and Evaluation Wing, Technical Wing, IT Wing, and Admin and Finance Wing, according to Job Notice No. 1.
Candidates with the following qualifications may apply: Literate, Middle, Intermediate, BA, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, LLB, MBBS, and IT. The job announcement posted below contains information on the application process and prerequisites.
For the ADP Scheme named “Incentivization in Family Planning Services Punjab,” the Population Welfare Department of Punjab is accepting applications in Ad No. 2 for the position of data analyst. For opportunities in Ad No. 2, applicants who have master’s degrees in statistics, mathematics, or computer science are eligible.
- Assistant Director
- Audio / Video Editor
- Computer Operator
- Content Writer
- Data Analyst
- Deputy Director
- Media Lab Assistant
- Monitoring Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Plaining Officer
- Research Associate
- System Network Analyst
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Online applications are accepted for this recruitment through the National Testing Services (NTS). Therefore, we ask the readers of this page to visit the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk OR Click Here to access the online application process.
- Applicants must print the Online Filled Form and mail it, along with all required documentation and a copy of the deposit slip, to the NTS Headquarters in Islamabad.
- Applications sent via courier services must arrive at the NTS Office by December 12th, 2022. The Online Application must be submitted in hard copy.
Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 via NTS – Advertisement