Today’s announcement of the Water Management and Irrigation Department GB Jobs 2022 Advertisement is made. For the open vacancies, the Water Management & Irrigation Department of the Government of Gilgit Baltistan is accepting applications from GB citizens.
For its development projects, the responsible department is only looking for applicants on a contract basis. Review the information of the position below if you are an interested applicant seeking for jobs in Great Britain.
Water Management & Irrigation Department GB Jobs Latest
- Published on: June 24, 2022
- Gilgit Baltistan is the place.
- Bachelor’s degree and DAE
- Date Expiration: July 3, 2022
- Vacancies: 24
- Water Management & Irrigation Department of Pakistan
- Address: Helipad Road, Sonikote, Gilgit, near the MP Check Post, Office of the Secretary, Water Management & Irrigation Secretariat
- Agriculture Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sub Engineer
Agriculture engineers, assistant engineers, surveyors, quantity surveyors, sub engineers, and assistant surveyors are among the positions that are now open. There are a total of 24 openings.
For these positions, qualified candidates with a DAE and a B.E. in the same field and appropriate work experience are welcome to apply. The appointment shall be made on a contract for a term of one year, which may be extended for an additional year or until the completion of the project, depending on performance.
How to Apply?
- Candidates of either gender may apply for these positions.
- As per government regulations, the disabled/quota women’s shall be followed.
- Within 15 days, applications must be submitted.
Water Management and Irrigation Department GB Jobs 2022